5 Practice Exams for the GED Test
EXTRA PREPARATION FOR AN EXCELLENT GED TEST SCORE. Get the extra practice you need to ace the exam and earn your GED credential with 5 full-length practice tests and complete answer explanations.
It's time to put your knowledge to the test! 5 Practice Exams for the GED Test provides five complete opportunities to gain confidence and improve your skills in each of the four GED test subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Social Studies, and Science.
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
* 5 full-length practice tests to prepare you for the actual testing experience
* Hands-on exposure to the test, with over 830 questions
* Covers every type of problem you'll see on the GED test
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
* Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
* Learn fundamental approaches for achieving content mastery
Online Bonus Features for an Extra Edge.
* Sample Extended Response essays scored at different levels
* Custom printable answer sheets for all 5 practice tests
PLUS! Get 20% Off GED Ready®: The Official Practice Test with purchase of this book. (Details inside book.)
New York : Penguin Random House, 2016
Branch Call Number:
373.1262 FIV 2016