The Duchess DealBook - 2017
An iBooks Best Romance of August Pick!
One of Publishers Weekly's Buzz Books of Romance 2017!
An Amazon Best Romance of August Pick!
When girl meets Duke, their marriage breaks all the rules...
Since his return from war, the Duke of Ashbury's to-do list has been short and anything but sweet: brooding, glowering, menacing London ne'er-do-wells by night. Now there's a new item on the list. He needs an heir--which means he needs a wife. When Emma Gladstone, a vicar's daughter turned seamstress, appears in his library wearing a wedding gown, he decides on the spot that she'll do.
His terms are simple:
- They will be husband and wife by night only.
- No lights, no kissing.
- No questions about his battle scars.
- Last, and most importantly... Once she's pregnant with his heir, they need never share a bed again.
But Emma is no pushover. She has a few rules of her own:
- They will have dinner together every evening.
- With conversation.
- And unlimited teasing.
- Last, and most importantly... Once she's seen the man beneath the scars, he can't stop her from falling in love...
From the critics
QuotesAdd a Quote
"False news, if you ask me. Never can trust newspapers."
Age SuitabilityAdd Age Suitability
There are no age suitabilities for this title yet.
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.